The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package.
Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel.
Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Designed for lift 0-2"